Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Camera!

So as a Christmas gift this year my WONDERFUL husband got me a new camera that I've been wanting, a Nikon D90. It's actually a Christmas/birthday/Valentine's Day present since it was a bit expensive. I've only had it for a day now, but I already love it and have a lot to learn about it since it has so many more features than my old one. Here are a few pics I took with it today.


This picture of Claire looks so much like my baby pictures in this pic. I wish I had the photo of me on this computer so I could post them side by side.

I find this squirrel perched on our deck railing every morning eating his breakfast, which are the nuts from the tree that grows right beside our deck. Unfortunately, sometimes they wake me up at dawn with the sound of the nuts dropping onto our deck roof and our patio table.

Going to bed. Notice the misty eyes. Sometimes it's so hard to say goodnight. I just want to pick her back up and snuggle her all night.

2 comments:

Melissa E. said...

Aww...pick her up and snuggle her...

The pics are so crisp. I look forward to your next visit. I'd like to try it out.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Bethany, she does look like that picture of you in the white smocked dress! Do you have a copy of that picture? Do you remember that I thought she looked like Ivy when she was newborn? And then I thought she looked like Melissa, and now she looks like you! Love that little hand too!

And we mustn't forget Ruby! Look at those eyes!

Mom