Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day

We woke up to a white Christmas! The first here in Nashville in 17 years. I was so excited! It snowed on and off all day. I prayed for a white Christmas:) I miss snow so much around this time of year.

Eagerly waiting to open presents:)


Can't forget the Christmas socks

My stocking stuff:)

Jude's first PEZ


Jude got a lot of Thomas the Tank Engine trains and tracks.

Xbox Kinect

An external flash for my camera

John posing so I can try out my new flash



Trying out the kinect...


This year's ornament

Claire's 1st Christmas Ornament

4 comments:

Melissa E. said...

Did John like his jacket?

Beth Laurie said...

Yes, he likes it a lot.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...finally a Christmas snowfall! But it looks like you are keeping nice and toasty warm in your Christmas pj's and socks! Looks like you had a good family time. Just what are you and Jude doing? Did you get a Wii?

Mom

Beth Laurie said...

We got a Kinect which is like a Wii only better. We are playing Dance Central. A dancing game where you have to mimic what the person on the game is doing.