Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jude's cut

A picture frame fell off the wall and onto Jude leaving a pretty deep cut on his forehead. I had to keep it pinched together while my friend ran to the store to get some butterfly bandages. I didn't want to take him to the ER for stitches if I could avoid it. Meanwhile Claire destroyed my kitchen. I guess she could tell that I was a bit preoccupied because she got into the pantry cupboard and dumped out cereal, flour, goldfish and oats all over the floor. Ugh, is was not a good morning.

4 comments:

kari falk said...

Poor Jude! That looks painful! Looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Poor doll! That face! Keep me posted, Beth! I'm eager to hear how the cut is healing.

Mom

Beth Laurie said...

So we found out that it wasn't the frame that cut him. He told us later that he had fallen and hit the corner of the hall entryway. This must have made the picture fall. I didn't see it happen I just heard the frame fall and then he started crying so I assumed it was that. Hitting the wall hard enough to split his head open sounds a lot more painful than a little picture frame. My poor baby:(

Melissa E. said...

Boys!!