Friday, February 11, 2011

Claire 9 Months

I can't believe my baby girl is 9 months old already! Part of it is that she's so small she doesn't look 9 months. She always looks about 2 months younger than she really is. She weighs 15-16lbs. I'm not sure which because my scale is not the most accurate. Sometimes it says she's a little over 15lb and sometimes it says 16lb. She's crawling, sitting and pulling up. She will also walk with a little bit of help from one of us or a walker. She loves music and loves to be sung to. She's a bit of a mama's girl right now, which I love and hate at the same time. She still doesn't have any teeth yet, though it seems like she's been teething since she was born:) Her eyes are green and I REALLY hope they stay that way. She has a great smile and I love her little dimples. She's a sweetie and get's tons of attention wherever we go. We sure love this little girl a lot!