Monday, July 19, 2010

Anderson Reunion 2010


John is testing out Jude's floaty. It is designed to go around the neck (sounds awful I know, but it works and it doesn't choke) and keep the head above water. It didn't go all they way around John's neck, but still it was able to keep him above water. It worked really well on Jude.

Jude likes to play with his nipples:)

Chillin' by the pool

My newest nephew Harrison. He is such a cutie. He's a chunky little guy with a huge personality. He's always smiling.

Jude and Dora:) This was a Ukrainian girl that came for the day. We all thought she looked just like Dora, including Jude.

Jude swinging with cousin Isaac as we prepare to leave for home.

We stopped for a bit at my parents on the way home. Jude enjoyed playing a duet with Grandma on the piano.

Grandpa and Claire. They always seem to put each other to sleep:)

3 comments:

Lynn Falk said...

Wow, you have your post up already! I haven't even downloaded my pictures yet. I need to work on that.

Your pictures are cute. Jude is a quirky little guy! ;)

Melissa E. said...

HaHahahahaha!! Love that Dad and Claire are always falling asleep in eachother's presence!

I'm glad you got a picture of "Dora" and Jude. I'm also glad she liked him so much. He had to have thought she MUST be Dora. After all, she looks like Dora and she doesn't speak English!!

Harrison is so cute in that picture! Love the itty bitty sunglasses. :-)

It was a good reunion!

Melissa E. said...

Hey, you been to my blog lately???? ;-)