Monday, April 6, 2009

Upstairs Bathroom


Since I was so pleased with the first countertop I decided to do it on our upstairs bathroom too. I figured I would practice on my bathrooms before I took the plunge on my kitchen. I even sprinkled some glitter in there to give it a more granite look. It looks so good! I love it! The picture doesn't do it justice. Next I need to paint those ugly cabinets. I was wondering how I would like the feel of the hard glaze on top. I was afraid when it was dry it would feel rubbery or like plastic, but it doesn't. It's a nice hard surface. I'm so happy with the results, and so happy that it cost me so little.

3 comments:

Melissa E. said...

I love the color! Glitter is a good idea too. I wish I could see it in person!

The Willis Family said...

looks great!

Maggy_Keet said...

It all looks so nice, Beth! LOVE the glitter. You guys have done such a great job on your house. Congrats!