Wednesday, November 12, 2008

6 Months Old

Jude Turned 6 months today! He's getting so big. I can't believe it. He is starting to crawl around now, though it's a little uncoordinated still. He can sit on his own if he steadies himself with his hand. He can pull himself up. He loves to laugh, smile and make loud, high pitched noises. His favorite toys are his remote control and his chicken. He also LOVES to be naked. Whenever he's getting fussy I know all I have to do is strip him down and he's happy as can be. The only foods I've given him so far are cereal, apples and banana. His favorite so far seems to be apples. It's so fun to watch him discover new things. He's such a joy to have. I couldn't ask for a better baby.

3 comments:

Trev said...

You forgot to mention his other fav food.....the face of other people, especially Josiah.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I commented on this. Where did it go?!

Beth Laurie said...

I never saw any comment. I think you're just trying to make an excuse for not being the first to comment:)