Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Family Photos

It was such a beautiful day out yesterday and we were all dressed alike for our St. Patrick's Day party so I thought it would be a good day to go outside and get some much needed family pictures.



Jude is getting so big. I can't believe he's going to be four in a couple of months. He's so independent now and talks NON STOP! He also says the funniest things and always makes us laugh.

Daddy with his little girl. Claire is really starting to come out of her shell. Up until a few months ago she's been my shy little girl, but now she is much more outgoing and bubbling with personality. She's talking a lot now but most of it is gibberish. It's very funny to listen to her tell a story for five minutes straight when only a few of the words are actual words, yet she is very serious about whatever it is she's saying.



Jude and Claire really do love each other and it's so nice to see that. They do have their moments of fighting, but they also love to be together and playing with each other. The other night when I picked Jude up from AWANAS, he said "I missed my stister so much!" He was eager to get home and see her.

Claire: "Isn't my big brother the best?"

1 comment:

Melissa E. said...

I love them all. :-)