Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend

Saturday night we had a cookout and Easter egg hunt at my sister's.




My sister's 2 month old baby, Grayson.

Claire getting a ride on her Uncle Steve's shoulders.

Grandma reading Three Little Pigs to Jude. His hands are on his face because she's getting to the scary part with the wolf.

The Falk Family - minus one brother and his family.





My friend Ashley make these monogrammed Easter baskets for the kids. They're so cute. Jude was so proud of his basket.



I don't get in pictures very often. It's nice that my husband thought to take a pic of me.


Claire was fascinated with Grayson's ears. She kept sticking her finger in it.



Nothing sweeter than a mother and child.

Grayson will soon be as big as Claire. He's a big boy. I think they already have the same size head and feet:)

Tea Party with Grandma



Girls, bring dolls to tea parties, but boys bring airplanes:)

2 comments:

melissa e. said...

Love all the pictures! Especially, I love the one of Jude listening to the three little pigs. It's so funny how he gets scared of the wolf and cute that you have a picture of that cute little Jude-ism. :-)

Your sister's baby is particularly cute, too. ;-)

Beth Laurie said...

I realized I didn't get a pic of Zachary though. I mean, other than the big family photo. You can't really see him in that so it doesn't count.