Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July!

Grandma and Grandpa Falk came for the weekend.


Jude wanted to lick the whip cream spatula from the dessert I made. He has my sweet tooth.

We went to the McGills on the 4th. It was a lot of fun.


In case you can't read his bib, "Mommy Rocks" :)





Jude playing with his friend Titus.



We had some VERY yummy food!

John and my friend Ashley thought it would be funny to get my picture with Jude and this box of fireworks that said "One Bad Mother".

Jude was afraid of the fireworks so Grandma took him inside to watch them.


2 comments:

Melissa E. said...

Good shots! My favorites are the second to last one and the one of mom and dad enjoying drinks at the bar!

Melissa E. said...

BTW, I think Jude is not sharing very well with his friend Titus. You may need to have a talk with him...