Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun Facts About Jude

- He has 4 teeth. Two on the top and 2 on the bottom. The one's on the top are just now coming in.

- His favorite toy is his new Tonka truck and a blue ball. He plays fetch with himself. He picks the ball up, throws it and then goes after it.

- He stops whatever he's doing and turns his attention to the TV whenever the Jitterbug commercial comes on. I don't know why he loves that commercial so much, but he does. He stares at the TV from the beginning to the end.

- He pretty much loves all food. Sweet potatoes, applesauce, avocado and yogurt are among his favorites.

- He can say "mama" and "dada"

- He can stand on his own, but he doesn't know it yet, so when he's standing and he realizes he's not holding on to anything, he panics and quickly plops down.

- His favorite game is to have mommy or daddy chase him. He laughs so hard sometimes he has trouble crawling away.

- He loves the doggies and will go over to them with his mouth open so they will lick his face. This doesn't make mommy very happy.

- He loves to talk and babble. Usually it's very high-pitched.

- He is very social and flirts with everyone when we're out. Trips to the grocery store are always fun for him, because he gets so much attention from everyone walking by. Who wouldn't stop for that smile:)

6 comments:

Melissa E. said...

I'll have to keep a look out for that jitterbug commercial. I don't watch much TV anymore and when I do, It's Walker Texas Ranger. I know about life insurance and Snuggies but I don't remember seeing the Jitterbug commercial.

Lynn Falk said...

Lincoln used to play fetch with himself too! He would push his toys on the hard floor and then chase after them.

I can wait to see Jude at Easter time. He could even be walking by then!

Beth Laurie said...

I don't know if we're coming for Easter. John hasn't said yes or no yet.

Beth Laurie said...

Melissa, I'm surprised you haven't seen that commercial. They play it all the time, even USA, which is the station Walker is on isn't it? I know because I like to watch Monk and I've seen the commercial then. I'm so sick of it, but not Jude.

Anonymous said...

Jarius has to give hugs and kisses to everyone before his naps and bedtime - EVEN the dog and cat. He goes over to them with his mouth open and "kisses" each! If I think about it too much it makes me feel a hairball coming on! Kids are cute!

Grandma Falk said...

Jude is one of the happiest babies I've seen. Isn't it amazing that someone so little has his own personality and his likes and dislikes?