Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jude Slept Through the Night!

Jude slept through the night for the first time Thrusday night and then again last night! He slept from 9:30pm to 7:00am. This makes me so happy. I hope he keeps it up. Both nights I woke up at around 4 or 5 expecting him to want to eat. Then it was hard for me to go back to sleep because I was half awake expecting to hear him start to fuss, but it never happened! The first time he did it he woke up at 7 and I picked him up and said "Jude you slept through the night! I'm so proud of you." and Jude got this huge smile on his face like he was proud of himself too:)

4 comments:

Lynn Falk said...

Good job, Jude! Keep sleeping through the night, your mommy will appreciate it very much!

Tricia said...

Way to go Jude! Keep it up little man!

Glad you had a little more sleep Bethany. Your little family is so sweet and it was really cool to see the pictures of the whole family.

Tricia :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jude! Good job! I also love sleeping through the night. Oh! and let me tell you sometime about the joys of sleeping IN!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.