Thursday, June 12, 2008

1 Month


Jude is 1 month old today! I can't believe he's been here a month already. He's getting so big. I just weighed him yesterday and he is 9lb 3oz which is exactly a pound more than last week! At a pound a week he'll be as big as a toddler in a few months:)

Generally he's a very happy baby. He smiles a lot and the other night I actually heard him laugh. It was in his sleep though, but it was the cutest little laugh. I wish I could get him to do it when he's awake.

Everyone comments on how much he looks like his daddy. I agree that he's looking more and more like John's baby pictures.

At night he goes to bed around 9:30pm then get's up at around 2:00am and 5:00am, for about a half an hour and then sleeps till around 8:00 or 8:30 which is a HUGE improvement from what he was doing. He used to get up 3 times during the night, stay up for an hour to an hour and a half and get up at 7:00am. I'm still anxiously awaiting the night he sleeps all night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Beth. I'm glad he's doing better at night. It's so tiring getting up several times a night. He is adorable! We're looking forward to seeing him in a few weeks at the reunion. We'll have to get the new Falk baby boys pictures taken together.

Lynn Falk said...

One month old and growing fast! I can't wait to hold him. We can trade babies for a little while at the reunion :)

Melissa E. said...

I don't have any babies to trade, but I want a turn, too!